Chinese Proverb

Red Threads:
When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child's spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child's life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together.
Chinese Proverb

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shopping day

I spent the day shopping for China supplies. I decided to get prepared early and start packing now that we have 2 months til travel. 2 months sounds like a long time but that time will go by fast and I don't want to be stressed at the last minute. Today I bought gifts to take to China, medicines to have just in case, baby supplies to be ready for our first days with Austin, and other supplies I think we need. I spent almost $200 just today for these China packing items. I am so excited to be this close. Keep the prayers coming for Thanksgiving in China and for our children that will be waiting at home. Our little one KK  especially is having a hard time. She wants to go to China but she is in kindergarten and needs to be in school. She is not old enough to handle the trip in China. This trip is not a pleasure trip, all work to get the adoption completed. One day we hope to take a family pleasure trip to China so we all can appreciate Austin's first culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment