Chinese Proverb

Red Threads:
When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child's spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child's life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together.
Chinese Proverb

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I-800 is sent

I-800 is the final US immigration application that has to be approved. The I-800A approved us to adopt a child. The I-800 is approval to adopt our specific little boy. It should only take 2-3 weeks. We hope for 2 weeks since we waited so long on the LOA. Once we get that I-800 approved, US immigration will send Austin's visa file to China to be ready to go once we arrive in China. We are getting much closer to actually going to China. We are seeing light at the end of the tunnel now.

No comments:

Post a Comment