Chinese Proverb

Red Threads:
When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child's spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child's life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together.
Chinese Proverb

Monday, June 13, 2011

Another Awesome Update

This was included in a blog post from our angel Meghan. . . .

To the Grummons:
Austin is just so funny. He's so happy and loves attention. I'm going to tell you now--bring a ball! He loves throwing them, and has quite the arm! I spent my morning with him, and that's mostly all he and I did... And he never got tired of it. He can roll over on his stomach from his back, and vice versa. Like I said before, he can stand up, but with someone/something giving him a little bit of support. With his left hand, he can grab smaller things, but prefers his right over the left. We have a few nurses on our team, and they said that the issue with his hand can be corrected with physical therapy. He's such a funny little boy. The only time I saw him get fussy was when food came, and he didn't get it fast enough, haha! You're going to have a lot of fun with him :) I will send you my pictures of him when I get home... But Shannon took a few which may appear on flikr soon. Just keep checking!


We love you Meghan, Shannon, and the rest of your angels. There updates are beyond awesome. Our hearts are so comforted to hear good news and see our son in current photos. We could not ask for better news to ease our wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment