Chinese Proverb

Red Threads:
When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child's spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child's life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together.
Chinese Proverb

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A poem I saw on another blog that I had to copy

A Poem for Waiting Parents

May you be safe and sleep soundly, through the night.
May you be safe as you wake in the morning's light.
May you feel our love from so far away.
May it comfort you and protect you throughout each day.
I will pray for you my little one:
Safe from harm,
Until the child of my heart,
becomes the child in my arms.

 
(I do not know the author's name)
 
 
I just loved this. It was so true to what we feel right now. We hope our little man is warm and well cared for. We also hope immigration hurries up so we can get the process completed. It is so hard to not be able to book a hotel and plane tickets and go to China when we are ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment