Chinese Proverb

Red Threads:
When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child's spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child's life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together.
Chinese Proverb

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Still Waiting for LOA

I have to admit I am getting impatient. A lot of families that have waited less time than us have gotten their LOA. It seems to be no one at our agency is getting LOA. I asked the China program director and she said she had not seen a LOA for at least a month. She could not explain why not. She promised me their in China agency staff would contact China officials to find out why. I hope to get an answer soon. It is not helping my impatience when our agency is not getting any LOA. Please help us pray that our agency will be able to find out why the LOA's are MIA. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment