Chinese Proverb

Red Threads:
When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child's spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child's life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together.
Chinese Proverb

Friday, May 6, 2011

We have an officer finally

After waiting over 2 months we have an officer at immigration. I called him today to ask if he has processed our file. His answer was it is on my desk I don't know when I will get to it. I have a lot of files on my desk. I said I will call back Monday and get an update we are ready to move along. He said don't bother I won't get to it by Monday. I always draw the short straw or pick the slow line at the grocery. I pulled the short straw again, most officers pick up a file and approve it the same day. This guy is saying over 2 days and no end in sight. I cannot belived my luck. One lady I met recently had the same officer and her file sat on his desk for 2 weeks. Please help us pray we don't sit another 2 weeks on his desk. It is our time to be processed and we don't want to sit on a desk any longer. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment